Payment and Shipping for Images
Your purchasing options.
There are two methods for purchasing from LoveArtOnline:
This is the most secure form of ordering and making payment for our products. It will also ensure the efficient delivery of your pictures. Read more about your online security later on this page.
Following are the steps to take to use this method:
When you click on an image in our galleries to view its details you will also see the item price. If you choose to change the size and/or finish of an image you will see the purchase price change accordingly.
- Once you are happy with the size and finish you would like, please click on the 'add to basket' button. This will add your selection to the shopping basket.
- You may now purchase this image by clicking on 'Checkout' or click on 'Continue shopping' to return to our galleries so that you can preview and select further images to purchase.
- When you have finalised your selections you may then return to the checkout at any time via the links on the left, top right and bottom of our website. Please verify for you order before continuing.
- At the 'Checkout' please fill in your details, and then select your preferred payment method. Once your transaction has been approved, you will be automatically returned to our site.
- You can then view and print your receipt. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order soon after to the email address you entered during the checkout.
If you do not wish to buy online, you can still place your order by mail or email. During the 'checkout' process you will have the option to pay via other means such as direct bank deposit, cheque or money order. If you choose one of these options at the completion of the checkout, you will be emailed a copy of your order, and then transferred back to our order confirmation page where you will be able to view details about how to pay for your photographs.
Please contact LoveArtOnline if you have any questions about paying for your order offline.
You can pay for your order from us using the following methods. This information will also be included in your order receipt:
- Google Checkout or PayPal
- Cheque or Money Order
If you wish to pay for your order using Google Checkout or PayPal, you can do so securely by choosing one of those options at the end of your checkout process. You will be returned to our site after your payment process is complete.
If you wish to pay by Cheque or Money Order, please send your payment in pounds sterling (GBP) with a printed copy of your order receipt to the following address:
PO Box 56253
London N4 3UW
United Kingdom Destinations:
For United Kingdom destinations, LoveArtOnline offers shipping via registered post with insurance. Your item is then fully covered in the event of loss or damage during transit. The total shipping fee also covers the cost of the extra heavy duty strengthened cardboard packaging. Your images will arrive within 3-5 days of being despatched.
For international destinations, LoveArtOnline offers Air Mail & Express Post International.
The total shipping fee also covers the cost of the extra heavy duty strengthened cardboard packaging. The shipping charges relevant to your country will automatically be added to your order during checkout.
Your security at LoveArtOnline.
Paying for your images, prints or photographs online is the safest and most secure method.
You may have concerns about paying by credit card online. The facts are, providing you are using a secure link, it is safer than giving your details over the telephone and much safer than sending your credit card details by email, which is generally not recommended.
You will easily be able to tell you are on a secure link, as the beginning of our web site address on your browser you will see that it has automatically changed from http:// to https://. The 's' means you are connected via a 'secure connection'. Additionally, in your browser's status bar you will see a locked padlock icon.
These both indicate you are on a secure connection with the highest level of security - the same as that used for online banking world-wide by all reputable major banking institutions.